Welcome to my blog.

This blog is a special place, it is a portal to a specific venue located in my mindscape. This venue is a spacious place, grand and filled with all that I am. It is here that I reside when I am not in transit, or not fulfilling my mission or tasks at hand.

It is a lobby, because it serves as a meeting place as well as a point of entry and exit for my travels.

This lobby is large, spacious enough to comfortably house all of my baggage that I have accumulated in my travels...physical, emotional, genetic, spiritual and of course galactic baggage.

Therefore it is furnished with eccentricities, art work that has yet to be seen, unfinished poetry, heroes yet unsung and music that has yet to be heard. This lobby also houses a library of information, some of which is meant to be shared, some of which is yet to be understood.

It is in this particular corner of my mindscape that I love to make myself comfortable, and I find myself gravitating and cocooning in this place as often as I can. It is filled with memorabilia and my collection of thinks and things that resonate with me. These things and thinks have crossed my path in my journeys.

This particular venue, this lobby, is accessible to you through this blog. By resonating with this blog you can visit this particular corner of my mindscape which intersects with a grand and special piece of your mindscape, where our worlds meet, where we can honor that place in each of us where the universe resides.

Welcome and Namaste.

Peace Be With You

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dec. 12, 2012 and the Faeries

Prince Arthur and the Fairy Queen.Prince Arthur and the Fairy Queen. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)




Did you know that there is a connection with the faerie kingdom and the awakening process of 2012.  Gaia is in labor, and many different forms of life are here to help. Today I have been experiencing connections , clues, hints and I have been receiving information having to do with fertility, the fruits and seeds of the earth, Gaia, labor, pregnancy, vibrational energy and the New Earth.
Dolores Cannon's video in the previous post discusses the emerging New Earth.  All day I have been getting these type of messages.
English: Pachamama or Mama Pacha "Mother ...English: Pachamama or Mama Pacha "Mother Earth" in Inca mythology. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)



Below is an excerpt of an article that I came across ("came across "?, "was directed t:o perhaps is a more accurate description).  It discusses the emerging and the awakening of 2012 and the Faerie Kingdom.  D'Agostino is a healer in touch with the Faerie Kingdom...below is an excerpt discussing her fascinating message from the faerie kingdom and her amazing work with the faerie realm.

The Faeries Speak : Mexico and 12-12-12 by Diomira Rose D'Agostino.

The Faeries Speak: Mexico and 12-12-12  (excerpt)

"...The faerie realm is one of the key players in this ascension process. They are our brethren. They are standing forth to be of service, not only to Mother Earth, but also to us; they desire very deeply for us to remember who we are and take our place in the great plan of creation. They have come forth from the mists to connect with us once more. They wish to share so much, so much wisdom do they hold. They also have a great love for us and wish to assist us in the Great Awakening. It is in our remembering that we can support Mother Earth in her birthing process. 12-12-2012. You have all heard about this date. We all know it is supposed to be important astrologically and numerically. I found myself wondering question upon question, What is the significance and how does it relate to December 21, 2012? What is the relationship of this date to Mexico?・ How will the energies of this day impact us, and why is Mexico such a hot spot during this time?・ Seconds later, my question was being answered by my dear guides and teachers in the world of Faerie. They have a great understanding of the Earth energetically and how various points on our Mother interact with and affect the whole. This is what they explained to me: .."     

via: www.byregion.net
please click on the link for the whole article.

No comments:

Post a Comment