Welcome to my blog.

This blog is a special place, it is a portal to a specific venue located in my mindscape. This venue is a spacious place, grand and filled with all that I am. It is here that I reside when I am not in transit, or not fulfilling my mission or tasks at hand.

It is a lobby, because it serves as a meeting place as well as a point of entry and exit for my travels.

This lobby is large, spacious enough to comfortably house all of my baggage that I have accumulated in my travels...physical, emotional, genetic, spiritual and of course galactic baggage.

Therefore it is furnished with eccentricities, art work that has yet to be seen, unfinished poetry, heroes yet unsung and music that has yet to be heard. This lobby also houses a library of information, some of which is meant to be shared, some of which is yet to be understood.

It is in this particular corner of my mindscape that I love to make myself comfortable, and I find myself gravitating and cocooning in this place as often as I can. It is filled with memorabilia and my collection of thinks and things that resonate with me. These things and thinks have crossed my path in my journeys.

This particular venue, this lobby, is accessible to you through this blog. By resonating with this blog you can visit this particular corner of my mindscape which intersects with a grand and special piece of your mindscape, where our worlds meet, where we can honor that place in each of us where the universe resides.

Welcome and Namaste.

Peace Be With You

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Is Your Energy Field in Good Company?

For years now I have worked as an energy therapist.  My main focus was to try and clear the energy fields of people, places, animals and issues.  (Yes, issues themselves do have their own energy field.)

That job has its hazards -  working and clearing energy fields means that you have to be constantly on guard, protecting your own fields from the energetic mud that gets splattered here and there, from the negative energy that you are clearing and that you are exposed to.

But working with energies has caused me to become more and more aware of my energetic life, my spiritual  life - consciously being able to interact with the stuff that is going on "out there".


Over the past few years I have experienced some very profound moments which I need to share with you.  For a reason.

I experienced some events that left me "perplexed".  I have seen entities, I have experienced loops where I slipped into other dimensions, I have seen the veil part a few times....but there are some events in my life that left me with huge questions....

My thoughts are that if I had these experiences, then certainly there are many other people out there that have experienced similar situations.  And I am sure that they would like some reassurance that they are not alone and that it is perfectly 'normal'.


During this time, I am concentrating my efforts in writing.  I am writing to accomplish two different purposes. First purpose is to focus some of my writing on happenings that are "streaming in" from the field.  These are stories based on past lives, parallel lives, or events that I have been exposed to or connected to in some way.  I am tapping into the informational field through my inner self, my knowing, allowing myself to see things playing out with my soul's eyes. I see the stories happening, and its these stories that I am writing, so that I can share them with others.

The second writing task that I have assumed is to fill this blog with specific information, links, ideas, videos and thoughts. These are not dictated by me, but rather by what I am intuiting.  I constantly receive signs, signals, personal messages from "co workers" that direct my attention to something.  I have found that this particular "something" would turn up during the course of my day.

As I began to roll with these messages and signals, I slowly recognized that they were angels and spirits who were guiding me, showing me things, and sometimes pointing my attention to things.  I would find that these "things" would be of help either to me, or to others that I would share them with.

Lately I have been led to see that I am supposed to be sharing many things.  Not necessarily my own thoughts or experiences, but thoughts and experiences that are "out there" - some known, some unknown.  The point of this is to anchor the energies of these thoughts, to share the energies of these experiences, to spread the energies of these ideas.  Whether reiterating and reaffirming the ideas and thoughts of others, or just rambling about my own musings, the point is that the energy of these things provoke some sort of energetic dialogue to happen.

Energetic dialogue is the "dialogue", the banter between energies, among the fields.  It manifests biologically as thoughts, ideas, emotions and many times it triggers other physical reactions as well. It can happen anytime our energies merge with the energies of others, or of their thoughts, ideas and actions.  This interaction can happen not only between two people face to face, but you can interact with their written ideas, their recorded ideas, or with events that you see live, or recorded.

Many times we engage in conversations, see movies, read books, articles  but we do not engage in energetic dialogue as a result of these interactions. The reason for this is because many times we keep our energy fields contained, receiving and processing input on a biological/physical level without allowing our energetic self to become affected.

 Our energy fields have a two way communication with our physical selves.  Our energetic bodies receive input from frequencies that are around us. Every thought, action or event that transpires anywhere in the universe releases energy. These energies roam about the universe creating their own little field.  Many times they are roaming randomly.  Other times they have very definite destinations.

These frequencies, regardless of whether they are generated from  the thoughts or actions of others near us, or from situations that are being played out somewhere else, reach our field, are received as input and they easily latch onto our field.

 This 'latching on' is a process where the fields look like pulsating clouds of frequency, approaching and dancing with each other.

The clouds of frequency that are generated by events or ideas under ideal conditions gently approach and touch our fields. If we resonate well with the other field, interaction can take place. This means that our fields begin to bounce against each other, begin to latch and connect at places, transforming, merging, changing and morphing into new frequencies - resulting from the energetic interchange.

The ideal situation is what I call energetic dialogue. That happens when your frequencies interact with the frequencies of other individuals, ideas or events in a very "safe" way.  In this case you "take" what you want from the energetic frequencies of the other,  what you need, what helps you, in the form of a "recharge" , and you leave alone, undamaged, the actual energies that have approached you . This allows you to enhance your field from the interaction with the other, without tearing off energy from the other, without adding potentially negative energy to your field.

This whole concept of energetic interaction is very complex and it needs alot of attention. If one isn't careful they can run into energy vampires, energy drains, and many other very potentially hazardous conditions within the course of their daily lives.

Hazardous energetic interchanges can take place from conversations and thoughts and from intention as well. Energetic havoc is also possible sometimes through sexual activity. There are many forms of energetic vampirism and people need to be aware of how their energetic fields can be damaged.


More on that in posts to come....




No comments:

Post a Comment