Welcome to my blog.

This blog is a special place, it is a portal to a specific venue located in my mindscape. This venue is a spacious place, grand and filled with all that I am. It is here that I reside when I am not in transit, or not fulfilling my mission or tasks at hand.

It is a lobby, because it serves as a meeting place as well as a point of entry and exit for my travels.

This lobby is large, spacious enough to comfortably house all of my baggage that I have accumulated in my travels...physical, emotional, genetic, spiritual and of course galactic baggage.

Therefore it is furnished with eccentricities, art work that has yet to be seen, unfinished poetry, heroes yet unsung and music that has yet to be heard. This lobby also houses a library of information, some of which is meant to be shared, some of which is yet to be understood.

It is in this particular corner of my mindscape that I love to make myself comfortable, and I find myself gravitating and cocooning in this place as often as I can. It is filled with memorabilia and my collection of thinks and things that resonate with me. These things and thinks have crossed my path in my journeys.

This particular venue, this lobby, is accessible to you through this blog. By resonating with this blog you can visit this particular corner of my mindscape which intersects with a grand and special piece of your mindscape, where our worlds meet, where we can honor that place in each of us where the universe resides.

Welcome and Namaste.

Peace Be With You

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Venus Transit - A success

English: Transit of Venus - Venus completely o...
English: Transit of Venus - Venus completely over the sun Italiano: Transito di Venere sul Sole Русский: Прохождение Венеры по диску Солнца (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
For those of you that were wondering about the Venus transit alignment and the effects that it had - good news!  It was a "success".

It was a magnificent event, both from an astrological and a metaphysical perspective.  It was one more piece of evidence of the mind boggling greater plan that the Creator set forth.

Here is an excerpt from  an article by Wes Annac discussing this major event.

"...The Venus Transit alignment and mass meditation was a resounding success, and the passing of this magical date and the resulting alignment has caused not only energies of continually pure proportions to now be gracing our surface and our bodies, this alignment and the energy work brought forth from this alignment has served to diminish the influence of the dark on our world, quite significantly...."


http://aquariuschannelings.com/author/wesannac/






No comments:

Post a Comment