Welcome to my blog.

This blog is a special place, it is a portal to a specific venue located in my mindscape. This venue is a spacious place, grand and filled with all that I am. It is here that I reside when I am not in transit, or not fulfilling my mission or tasks at hand.

It is a lobby, because it serves as a meeting place as well as a point of entry and exit for my travels.

This lobby is large, spacious enough to comfortably house all of my baggage that I have accumulated in my travels...physical, emotional, genetic, spiritual and of course galactic baggage.

Therefore it is furnished with eccentricities, art work that has yet to be seen, unfinished poetry, heroes yet unsung and music that has yet to be heard. This lobby also houses a library of information, some of which is meant to be shared, some of which is yet to be understood.

It is in this particular corner of my mindscape that I love to make myself comfortable, and I find myself gravitating and cocooning in this place as often as I can. It is filled with memorabilia and my collection of thinks and things that resonate with me. These things and thinks have crossed my path in my journeys.

This particular venue, this lobby, is accessible to you through this blog. By resonating with this blog you can visit this particular corner of my mindscape which intersects with a grand and special piece of your mindscape, where our worlds meet, where we can honor that place in each of us where the universe resides.

Welcome and Namaste.

Peace Be With You

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pilgrims of Time in the Superuniverse

English: Cover Image: The Urantia Book, Uversa...English: Cover Image: The Urantia Book, Uversa Press edition with 300 page topical index and audio DVD (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


One of the greatest mysteries that exists right now in our midst is the Urantia Book.


 Although many have tried to call it a hoax, they have been unable to succeed.  It is not a book that serves a "religion", it is a book that serves as a revelation.  It reveals cosmic truths, information about God, the Universe, the World, Jesus, Angels and cosmology.

It allows us to see how we relate to space, the worlds, and
it gives us insight into the vast, amazing greater picture.

The book is free, online. It is not an easy book to read, it is loaded with information that reveals itself layer upon layer.  Many concepts are not easy to grasp at first.  The book is a compilation of revelations by celestial beings who were assigned this task.


An angel comforting Jesus before his arrest in...An angel comforting Jesus before his arrest in the Garden of Gethsemane (Photo credit: Wikipedia)



It is information that is meant to reach us a specific time and place...

The energies of this work are vast...too huge for me to discuss.
I know that this is not channeled material that any fraud could have easily created.  This work has an energy to it that is "different".  It is definitely celestial.  And most certainly it is controversial because it does not follow the rules that we have been conditioned to accept as the norms.  From the arrival of the book, how it was written, the beings who revealed the information, and of course, the very information itself is mind boggling to say the least.

Personally, I had read this book years ago, and since then I have been open to new celestial energies around me. I have grown spiritually and energetically as a result.








It's description of heaven, of the evolution of our souls, of the worlds beyond, of the spiritual hierarchy that supervise us is just amazing.

Here is a small excerpt of a section of the book that discusses the structure of the universes.


Paper 15 - The Seven Superuniverses | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation

175.1) 15:7.10 Uversa, the headquarters of Orvonton, your superuniverse, is immediately surrounded by the seven higher universities of advanced spiritual training for ascending will creatures. Each of these seven clusters of wonder spheres consists of seventy specialized worlds containing thousands upon thousands of replete institutions and organizations devoted to universe training and spirit culture wherein the pilgrims of time are re-educated and re-examined preparatory to their long flight to Havona. The arriving pilgrims of time are always received on these associated worlds, but the departing graduates are always dispatched for Havona direct from the shores of Uversa. (175.2) 15:7.11 Uversa is the spiritual and administrative headquarters for approximately one trillion inhabited or inhabitable worlds. The glory, grandeur, and perfection of the Orvonton capital surpass any of the wonders of the time-space creations. (175.3) 15:7.12 If all the projected local universes and their component parts were established, there would be slightly less than five hundred billion architectural worlds in the seven superuniverses.
via: www.urantia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment